12/4/09

On National Radio, Sarah Palin Takes Questioning Position On Obama Eligibility Question

Palin: OK to press Obama's eligibility wnd

The public is "rightfully" making questions about Barack Obama's eligibility to be president into an issue, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin declared yesterday.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" Palin was asked in an interview on the Rusty Humphries national radio show.

"I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers," she replied.

Humphries asked: "Do you think it's a fair question to be looking at?"

"I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records – all of that is fair game," Palin said.
--------------------------------
Need to keep in mind that Palin has a new book out...and publishers are of course always coming up with clever marketing ploys...but just the same a Palin 'birther' endorsement is an interesting little twist to the looming 'constitutional crisis' plot line. The no-certificate issue lives....fyi

No comments :