2/25/18

Alleged FL Shooter 'Nikolas de Jesus Cruz' - Secret Message In Name Reveals True Agenda: Anti-Christ

This post is an excerpt from: FL 'Shooting': Marjory Stoneman Douglas Famous For Fight To Not ''Drain The Swamp"; Message In 'Shooter' Name; Wacky Kabala Numerology 2-22-18 [see post]

When is a name more than a name? For one if it is made-up for a purpose:
__________________________________________________

What about the alleged name of alleged-shooter Nikolas de Jesus Cruz

source
Nikolas with a 'k'. Like Nike the shoe - Greek goddess of conquering, or victory, 'las' refering to the people, giving the meaning the 'people of Nike', i.e. that they are victorious.

de Jesus - Spanish for 'of Jesus'

Cruz of course is the Spanish word for 'cross'.

Intended message seems unmistakable: The people of the goddess 'Nike' are victorious over the 'cross of Jesus'.

The so-called goddess Nike is one and the same as the "great whore" described in the 17th chapter of Book of Revelation - Rev. 17:1-4,5 (the Jewish kabbalah calls it 'shekinah')

The alleged name of the alleged shooter then a declaration of victory over the cross of Christ by the shekinah MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH gang [Rev. 17:5]. Plain as can be.

[Note: The Nike-gang will in no way ever be victorious over the 'cross of Jesus' - Rev. 11:15]

__________________________________________________

Against the cross is... Anti ... Christ. This Valentines Day 2018 event is clearly signed.

Compare: Sandy Hook Names Tell The Story: Adam Lands, Dawn-Hath-Sprung In New Town [12-14-12] "Hidden messages in names? In any certain event, upon analysis of the names involved, certainly there could be no expectation of finding any hidden message pertaining to that event in those names. The idea is ridiculous of course. If there was discovered some sort of secret message being communicated though, this of course necessitates design and purpose in it. As to design, sometimes a name may sound like something else, suggesting a thought; sometimes the etymology of a name may by interpretation hint at something; sometimes a name may represent something to a particular group or individual and convey a specific meaning. All these can be different ways that names can be used to communicate something...Is something being communicated with the names in the 12-14-12 Sandy Hook event? Let the reader decide..."
***
Ephesians 3:18-19 'For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction...'

6 comments :

tsisageya said...

Secret name? Secret message in the name. The fake story has a secret name. Right. It's the secret name that means something. Ok, let's do that then.

Stop it. It's all fake.

What are you offering that's new? Anti-Christ? Everyone has an opinion of anti-Christ.

tom m. said...

Still not everybody knows these things - they may not be as smart as you.

fyi this particular little post was posted 'for the record' .. to float out there on the www withersoever it goes for time to come ... perchance any random person may one day search for the NdJC name, land on it, and hear something they've not heard...

fyi again: 'against' is one definition of 'anti' ('opposite' is another) - against the cross - is anti- (against) Christ

you must have missed that...

tsisageya said...

Well, I'm not clear on what you're saying exactly but I never said I was very smart. I've been stupid my entire life and I regret every second of it.

tsisageya said...

Well, I'm not clear on what you're saying exactly but I never said I was very smart. I've been stupid my entire life and I regret every second of it...except for one.

tsisageya said...

You done made me angry. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Gwen said...

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

I don't like you now.